Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Late Summer Raspberries

A little break tonight with a photo of some late season raspberries which are coming on strong right now. I have a lot of them to pick tomorrow, plus our farrier will be out to trim Ladybug's hooves and I have to work with some orders we have received. It's going to get warm in the next couple of days - probably our last gasp before Fall. However, September is often our best month.


  1. Hola Luther que sabrosas se ven esas frambuesas y por lo que dices tienes mucho trabajo.
    Buena suerte con todo.
    Un abrazo.

  2. Hello,
    Excellent image. I live raspberries, but this year I hadn't sucess. I hope next year I would luck like you.


  3. Lucky you to have fresh raspberries at the ready. Who does not love raspberries or any berry for that matter? Hope the farrier and Ladybug had a pleasant meeting. :)