Sunday, September 16, 2012

I was just tired...really

OK. I now know how to get a plethora of comments: get very tired and frustrated and threaten to just throw out all those tired old succulent plants. Honest, friends, it was just a threat from a tired old man. I promise, we will not toss any plant which would not be better served as compost than as a plant. Really. And if we ever do decide to have a fire sale or give away...you'll be the first to know. So, please, I didn't intend to cause any anxiety for anyone. You can relax.

And regarding the weather, I should have noted that our lack of rain at this time of year is pretty much normal. From mid July through mid September, we seldom have any rain. I assure you, we will get our rain...lots of it. That's why I'm building a wooden walkway to the shed (hay and tool storage), so I don't have to slog through the mud during the winter months.

And, so...
I'll conclude today with a picture of one of our Aloe polyphyla plants, also known as the "Spiral" Aloe. Enjoy your plants!

1 comment:

  1. Aha, that explains it, lol. Your plants look too beautiful to just throw out. That Aloe polyphyla looks magnificent! Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete