Monday, March 12, 2012

x Graptoveria 'Moonglow'

The Northern night sky is interesting right now with Venus and Jupiter passing closely by each other. And we've had a beautiful full moon lighting up the sky. And Graptoveria 'Moonglow' is looking gorgeous in the greenhouse. How's that for a lead in.
These are big, handsome plants, soft but bold, hidden away at the far end of one of the greenhouse aisles. Safely maneuvering down the greenhouse aisle may be a challenge at this time of year, filled as it is with excess plants desperately waiting for some warmer Spring weather so they can go outside, but it's worth the risk.


  1. I was very happy to have found this site. I wanted to thank you for this excellent information! I have no doubt like a little and I have saved your blog to make sure you write something new on the road.


    Whitening Skin and Body Lotion

  2. Please help
    I just bought my first moonglow cactus and its beautiful. Everything has been going well but today i noticed some of the lower bits have been growing darker in color and getting softer. I dont know whats happening to my dear plant. I really need some advice.

    1. I'm sorry you're having problems with your plant. Most likely it's being caused by over-watering, but it's impossible to say for certain. It's fairly important to know that this isn't a "cactus" as cacti have very different requirements. But there are some tings in common. I have a basic article at which you might want to check out. Good luck.