Saturday, August 6, 2011

Haworthia emelyae var. comptoniana

I'll keep my words to a minimum tonight; I'm tired. Maybe it's a sign of getting older, but, hey, what are the other options? This is big, fat and sassy Haworthia emelyae var. comptoniana. A plant doesn't have to be rare to be interesting. In my opinion, a nicely grown "ordinary" plant is better than a poorly grown rarity any day.
Don't misunderstand me. It's not that this plant is "ordinary", it's just not what most would consider "rare".
 
Enjoy your plants...
ordinary or rare!

2 comments:

  1. These are very gorgeous awesome cacti, i love them, but haven't seen them here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Luther, on my first visit to your blog I have been fascinated, very good plants and well maintained, I liked a lot, we invite you to stop by my blog, get in google and you will see cactus colindreses a modest collection I own these plants, a greeting and nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete