Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Echeveria elegans crest

Echeveria elegans can produce some downright beautiful crests. This is one of several that we have and each one has its own character.
 
I haven't had much time to be taking photos as we've been doing our annual clean-up. We're filling a 20 yard drop box with a lot of general "stuff" that's just been around too long. But it's hard work and I don't have much time for anything else. Then we plan on going to the Oregon State Fair with our son and granddaughter on Friday, followed with the Oregon Cactus & Succulent Society Picnic meeting on Sunday afternoon...Whew! On Monday, I think we'll crash!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is really impressive. I'll have to keep my out for a cristate elegans. I have a lot of ordinary elegans in my collection mostly because they offset so freely and because they are borderline winter hardy here so I have the option of leaving them outside.

    ReplyDelete