Thursday, February 9, 2012

Echeveria setosa

The light was hitting this Echeveria setosa just right yesterday. When this happens it reminds me again why we grow these plants. Fantastic.
I spent the afternoon today clearing out the blackberry vines, holly seedlings and English Ivy that take over our "wild" area in front of the house.  Tomorrow I'll be spreading some natural fertilizer, courtesy of Ladybug, on that area and on the garden area. It was very clear today that Spring is well on the way. The snowdrops, of course, and some of the primroses are blooming. The daffodils are about ready to bloom, and the banana trees were barely nipped by frosts this winter. I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of this echeveria setosa. Went online to check cultivation and minimum temperatures and saw a very diferent plant pictured.
    I like yours better, what is minimum temperature required to grow this plant?

    ReplyDelete