Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Around the Greenhouses


There's not much happening around the greenhouses yet, but even without flowers...

Again I haven't been posting much. We're still fighting colds, etc., and Lynn-Marie's arthritis in her hands is making it hard for her to work with the plants. As a result we will be winding down our internet nursery in the next several months. We will try to fill the backlog of orders as soon as we can, but it's going to be a slow process. By this summer we'll be switching over to an occasional email list of plants which are available for a limited time period.

I'll try to keep up with the blog as we move into Spring, but I'm also working on Lynn-Marie's online presence as an artist. I've be promising to get this done for a long time, so it really has to get done. I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

For now, then, just enjoy your plants!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic collection you have. You do a lot in the way of cactus cultivation for being in Oregon (I know, I'm here too)..I hope to have a greenhouse like yours one day, and hopefully my blog will approach the level of yours as well. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete