Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Keys to Growing Outstanding Succulents" at Portland Nursery

Just a reminder that on Sunday at 1:00 pm, I'll be giving a presentation titled Keys to Growing Outstanding Succulents at the Stark Street Portland Nursery. You can register for the seminar at
        http://www.portlandnursery.com/events/index.shtml
and, yes, I checked and the sign-up sheet is now working. They still don't have my name spelled right, but hey, one thing at a time. If you're in the Portland area, I'd love to have you in the audience. We'll be under the white tent straight in from the entrance.

Oh, and if you just happen to walk in to the nursery without registering...you'll be in good company. Just drop by and add your two bits.  See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could go. But I live in the Sacramento area. I have been growing succulents for many years also. You might want to check out my new blog and flickr site. I look forward to exploring your blog.

    ReplyDelete