Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Another post with no photo! I promise, more are coming. In the meantime, passing another one of those milestones, I turned 74 today. It's hard to believe how much has gone under the bridge in that time and how much has changed. But I'm continuing to enjoy the ride and that's what counts! And, trying to make at least some positive difference one small experience at a time.

So today we raised a glass to the future and the wonder and love which it will bring. My best wishes to all of you for a magnificent 2014, and many more years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, and I wish you and yours much happiness and joy in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marla, and best wishes for a bountiful and wondrous new year for you as well!

      Delete